The settlement, established in 1904 is devoted to Mahatma Gandhi's principles of Satyagraha or passive resistance, has played an important spiritual and political role throughout its long history, promoting justice, peace and equality.
Jun 8, 2018
Rs 637-crore plan to install solar plants in Northeast India, Maoist-hit districts gets Centre's nod
The ban comes following calls for Mathura to receive the same status as Vrindavan and Barsana, where meat and liquor were banned in 2017.
Jun 7, 2018
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?
- Upcoming Blood Moon in January could mark beginning of apocalypse, claims Christian pastor
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed