A Burundi general who was part of a failed coup attempt in May said on 9 July his group was still working to oust President Pierre Nkurunziza, accusing him of stoking ethnic divisions in a country still trying to recover from civil war.
Jul 10, 2015
EXCLUSIVE: 'I Didn't Expect to be Rejected'; Afghanistan's Women MPs Fail Anisa Rasooli from Becoming First Female Supreme Court Judge
Embattled Baltimore Police Commissioner Anthony Batts was fired on 8 July following criticism of his handling of rioting triggered by the death of Freddie Gray, from injuries suffered in police custody and a subsequent surge in homicides.
Jul 9, 2015
- Farm bill 2020 explained: Decoding MSP mystery for farmers
- FCRA Bill explained: What is new in foreign funding rules and who's affected by it
- Someone tried to poison Trump; ricin-laced letter intercepted by WH officials
- Tennessee Waffle House turns WWE ring over confiscated phone [NSFW Video]
- Former PAK PM Nawaz Sharif tears into 'corrupt' Army, hints a comeback in politics