New Delhi, Jan 14 (ANI): The BJP and the Congress both continued their attack on Delhi's law minister Somnath Bharti. BJP's Dr. Harshvardhan demanded Bharti's resignation. DPCC chief Arvinder Singh Lovely said that the matter is really worrying as the protector of law has become a law breaker.
Jan 14, 2014
- Narendra Modi Birthday: These pictures will proof that 'Modi ji' is Bollywood's favourite Prime Minister
- Jaya Bachchan slams Ravi Kishan for defaming Bollywood, says 'Don't Bite Hand That Feeds You'
- From Bole Chudiyan to Kamli: Bollywood song recreations by this Indonesian dancer are on point| Watch
- Breaking: 9 Al-Qaeda terrorists arrested in multiple raids by NIA in Kerala, Bengal
- Good girls go to bed early: Former SC Judge Katju called 'new creep in town' over sexist comment
- India-Japan relations have progressed, FDI inflows spiked: Jaishankar
- Ex-IPS officers disapprove Julio Ribeiro's stand on Delhi riots; support Delhi Police
- Did Trump forget where he was during Wisconsin rally; netizens noticed gaffe