The ED and the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) are probing Chidambaram over alleged irregularities in the FIPB clearance granted to INX Media for receiving overseas funds to the tune of Rs 305 crore in 2007 during his tenure as Union Finance Minister.
Sep 13, 2019
Chandrababu Naidu vs Jagan Reddy Live: TDP chief taken into preventive custody, police locks main gate
- Ayodhya verdict LIVE: Arguments conclude; SC bench reserves verdict
- Andhra journalist, who was attacked last month, stabbed to death
- Meet the Indian doctor who will head the oncology dept in US
- Amid slew of resignations, is all well for Congress in Uttar Pradesh?
- Former VC of Alliance University Ayyappa Dore hacked to death in Bengaluru