The Trump officials are having issues in finding dating partners in Washington DC. The online dating apps appear to be of no help to them as users show disinterest in White House administrative staff.
22 days ago
Congress leader Saifuddin Soz echoing former Pakistani dictator Pervez Musharraf's statement on Kashmiris preferring independence than merging with Pakistan has not gone down well with the Bharatiya Janata Party.
23 days ago
Saifuddin Soz's comment on Kashmir's independence draws flak from BJP, Congress says not party's viewpoint
Time magazine has come up with another cover photo of Donald Trump with a sobbing child in distress. However, this time the attention grabber is not the president but the toddler portraying the family separation policy.
23 days ago
"I know why they are doing this ... I will speak about it at an appropriate time. Let them do whatever they want to do. At the end of the day there is a law and courts," Shivakumar says even as BJP seeks his resignation over the ongoing income tax probe.
24 days ago
- Croatian president's hugs, Putin's umbrella and Macron's Pogba dab: Leaders steal the show after World Cup final
- France coach Didier Deschamps reveals crucial moment in their journey to Fifa World Cup glory
- Mobile deal alert: Apple iPhone X price slashed ahead of Amazon Prime Day sale
- Want to reduce your carbon footprint? Stop giving birth to more children
- UFOs are real, but don't know what they are: Former UK ministry official Nick Pope
- Uber driver assaults passenger leaving him with broken nose, Ola driver arrested for trying to throw footwear at rider
- Madhur Bhandarkar hits out at Rahul Gandhi for his comment on Sacred Games' controversy
- Pakistan Army spokesperson Asif Ghafoor tweets picture of Baloch leader standing on Indian flag
- Google techie lynched in Karnataka's Bidar over child-lifting rumours on WhatsApp