Meet Pranjil Patil, India's first visually impaired IAS officer, who took charge as sub-collector in Kerala
Mobile phone services and internet facilities were suspended in Kashmir on August 5 following the abrogation of Article 370.
Oct 12, 2019
Jagan Mohan's party accuses TDP govt of 'financial mess', Naidu says CM Reddy 'acting like a psycho'
- Northeast opposes Citizenship Bill: Assam remains on edge as Bandh continues, anti-CAB slogans raised
- Amit Shah will be in the league of Hitler: Asaduddin Owaisi's jibe at Home Minister
- Onion theft: 2 bike-borne miscreants loot 50 kg in UP amid skyrocketing prices
- Unnao rape-murder: Victim dies | A timeline of events that shook the nation
- Woman shot in face at wedding for pausing dance in UP