New Delhi, Feb 13 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 289.83 points up to stand at 29,094.93. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 93.95 points up to stand at 8,805.50. PIIND and MCLEOD RUSSEL INDIA LTD. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 11.31% and 9.38% along with MRPL and GITANJALI with an increase of 9.05% and 8.82% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include OIL and RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. with a decrease of 5.33% and 4.62% along with INDIA CEMENTS LTD. and GAIL with a decrease of 4.36% and 3.96% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 208.66 points at 19,586.94 while the banking sector is up 289.73 points at 22,187.50 and the reality sector is down at 16.44 points at 1,721.09. The Indian currency is down 0.2% at Rs 62.18 per dollar.
Feb 13, 2015
Tesla released fourth quarter earnings late Wednesday that put the brakes on the luxury electric car maker. Costs from expanding its global sales network and developing the Model X crossover nearly
Feb 12, 2015
- Big boost to middle-income segment on the cards as income tax rates may be cut
- Will DHFL depositors have respite as administrator seeks all creditors' claims?
- Ticking time bomb? Rajan warns of crisis in realty, infrastructure segments
- Pay Day-Pay Day! HDFC Bank Online Services Down
- No need for speed: Why Indigo is telling its pilots to stop pushing its new Jet SE engine to limit?