Another judicial twist in the Dominique Strauss-Kahn case. The former IMF chief walked out of court on Tuesday after a French prosecutor asked for an acquittal of Strass-Kahn's pimping charge.
Feb 18, 2015
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 5.15%, real GDP growth revised to 5%
- Vodafone Idea to shut if it doesn't get relief, says company chairman
- Pay Day-Pay Day! HDFC Bank Online Services Down
- Maruti Suzuki vehicle prices to increase from Jan 2020
- No need for speed: Why Indigo is telling its pilots to stop pushing its new Jet SE engine to limit?