ROUGH CUT (NO REPORTER NARRATION) STORY: President Barack Obama said on Monday financial advisers deserved to get fair compensation for advising clients on retirement plans but that new rules were
Feb 24, 2015
New Delhi, Feb 23 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 295.97 points down to stand at 28,930.40. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 92.35 points down to stand at 8,741.25. OBEROI REALTY LTD and SOBHA were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 8.21% and 6.90% along with TATA ELXSI LTD. and WOCKPHARMA with an increase of 5.12% and 5.00% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include HDIL and PIPAVAVDOC with a decrease of 6.39% and 5.28% along with APOLLOTYRE and IFCI with a decrease of 4.92% and 4.91% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 132.11 points at 19,700.59 while the banking sector is down 191.74 points at 21,662.03 and the reality sector is up at 3.54 points at 1,768.72. The Indian currency is down 0.02 % at Rs 62.23 per dollar.
Feb 23, 2015
When the clock struck 12:01 am on Saturday, workers at the Motiva Refinery in Port Arthur, Texas walked off the job -- joining a U.S. refinery strike that's suddenly that much bigger. At issue --
Feb 22, 2015
- SoftBank-backed Paytm raises $660 million from Alibaba arm Alipay, others
- Will UP Cabinet nod for Zurich deter GMR from pushing for Jewar airport stake?
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report
- Will tenfold hike in aircraft safety breach fines curb rising aviation failures?
- Flaw in Airtel's mobile app exposed data of 32 cr subscribers