Pound sterling has hit its highest level against other major world currencies for over seven years.
May 27, 2015
'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' India Box Office Collection: Kangana Starrer Collects ₹47.05 in 4 Days; Set to be the First ₹100 Crore Movie of 2015
David Camerons major policy speech on immigration was overshadowed after official figures showed that the prime ministers net migration target of tens of thousands had moved an order of magnitude out of reach.
May 21, 2015
India set to Become World's Top Gold Consumer in 2015; China to Lag Behind as Investors Shift to Stocks
Kerala Box Office: Mohanlal's 'Lailaa O Lailaa', Lal Jose's 'Nee-Na' to Clash with Ranbir Kapoor's 'Bombay Velvet'
- Sitharaman's economic revival plan goes for a toss, slowest credit growth in last two years
- Social media scare prompts HDFC Bank to clarify on deposit insurance programme
- After Thomas Cook, another British travel operator Cox and Kings bites the dust
- 'Indian economy doing very badly': Nobel awardee Abhijit Banerjee
- Satya Nadella gets 66% pay hike in 2018-19. Guess how much he makes