While former president Pranab Mukherjee has already faced criticism from several quarters, his daughter Sharmistha Mukherjee too doesn't approve of the decision and believes that it would give the Sangh and the BJP an undue advantage to target him.
Jun 7, 2018
From Mughal-e-Azam to Veer Di Wedding, Swara Bhasker's mother explains Bollywood's depiction of women's sexual pleasure
- Where is Kevin Spacey? Shamed double Oscar winning actor has vanished into the ether
- Badass nurse drives his truck through California fire to save lives; Toyota offers replacement
- Bihar: Sapna Choudhary's dance performance turns into stampede, 1 dead, several injured
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Music director Devi Sri Prasad to tie the knot with Rangasthalam actress
- Shin Se Kyung reveals her views on the hidden camera incident
- Angelina Jolie cash-strapped due to her directing career?
- Sarkar box office collection (worldwide): Vijay and Keerthy's film ends 14-day second weekend on high note
- Thugs Of Hindostan (Thugs Of Hindustan) box office collection day 12: Aamir Khan's movie struggles to breathe in and out