Cyclone Ockhi in Kerala: Rs 10 lakh compensation for victim's kin; free ration for families in coastal areas
Cyclone Ockhi: Brave rescue operations by forces [VIDEO]; but 102 fishermen still out at sea off Kerala
The women end up being more vulnerable to HIV/AIDS infection than men. Here are some painful facts about woman living with HIV/AIDS in India.
Dec 2, 2017
Martyr's daughter dragged out of BJP rally in Gujarat ahead of polls; Congress VP says have shame and deliver justice
Rakhi Sawant endorses Oudh and Paan flavoured condoms; Sunny Leone, Bipasha Basu are you listening? VIRAL VIDEO
The estimated number of people living with HIV/AIDS in India was 2.08 million (20.9 lakhs in 2011) out of which an enormous 86% of whom were in 15-49 years age group.
Dec 1, 2017
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan decries 'arrogant' India for cancelling foreign ministers' meet
- Bitcoin scam: ED attaches Rs 42.88 crore worth properties owned by Amit Bhardwaj
- Aamir Khan trolled for Thugs of Hindostan look as 'Gareebo ka Jack Sparrow' from Pirates of the Caribbean
- Bigg Boss Telugu 2 finalists' list: Who among these 5 contestants should be the winner? [Vote]
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu full HD movie leaked online; free download likely to affect box office collection
- Bigg Boss Malayalam grand finale poll: Who will taste ultimate glory?
- Ajay Devgn tweets Kajol's mobile number and Twitter loses its cool