E-cigarettes are regarded by the general public as almost harmless.
Sep 11, 2017
'Drinking alcohol increases the risk of some of the most common forms of cancer,' says a recent study
Sep 8, 2017
Researchers from the University of Texas at Austin (UTA) have invented a ground-breaking pen device which quickly and accurately identifies cancerous tissue during surgery. The tool can provide results in around 10 seconds, more than 150 faster than current technology.
Sep 7, 2017
The research was based on results from 45,000 mothers and kids.
Sep 5, 2017
- Lose your weight by following five simple advices by Fitness guru "Charanjit Singh Sehmbi"
- China's Chang'e 5 lands on moon; to collect lunar rocks, soil
- Bird flu hits UK amid rising coronavirus positive cases; infected birds to be culled
- Life-saving machine could improve survival chances of severe COVID patients
- New frog species to be named after Bengaluru city; here's why