There is a very strong case for re-running bids for the 2018 and 2022 World Cups if it is proved that the process of awarding the tournaments was corrupt, Britains culture secretary John Whittingdale said on Thursday (4 June).
Jun 4, 2015
Fifa Corruption Scandal: With Blatter Leaving, Is it End of the Road for 2022 World Cup Hosts Qatar?
IBTimes UK looks back at the history of Sepp Blatters Fifa reign.
Jun 3, 2015
Sepp Blatters resignation as Fifa president is a very good day for football said English FA chairman Greg Dyke on Tuesday (2 June).
Jun 3, 2015
Sepp Blatter Quits: Venezuelan President Wants Football Legend Diego Maradona to Become New FIFA President
The FIFA Reign of Sepp Blatter Finally at an End as Swiss Announces He is Stepping Down as President
- Rajasthan Assembly election: Congress set to form govt with majority, says Sachin Pilot
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Chhattisgarh landslide: How did BJP lose their seat of power after three straight terms?
- Who is Pu Zoramthanga? The Mizo National Front chief likely to become next CM of Mizoram
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Team news, probable playing XI and pitch conditions
- India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India vs Netherlands quarter final live stream, TV listings & preview
- Virat Kohli leaves special message for Pujara and bowlers after Test win against Australia
- IPL auctions: KKR seeks advice of fans on new players; these are the names the fans suggested