Manchester United beat Crystal Palace 2-1 on 15 December after a last gasp goal by Zlatan Ibrahimovic. But the game was not with controversy, as referee Craig Pawson was thrust into the spotlight. Uniteds first goal was the result of a handball and Paul Pogba scoring from an offside position, while Juan Mata had a goal disallowed for the slightest of offside calls after the ball had come off Crystal Palace defender Joe Ledleys arm.
Dec 15, 2016
Crystal Palace vs Manchester United match prediction: Pogba and Rooney to shine and guide Man Utd to victory?
- Rajasthan Assembly election: Congress set to form govt with majority, says Sachin Pilot
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Chhattisgarh landslide: How did BJP lose their seat of power after three straight terms?
- Who is Pu Zoramthanga? The Mizo National Front chief likely to become next CM of Mizoram
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India vs Netherlands quarter final live stream, TV listings & preview
- India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television
- It's heaven when you marry a good man: Anushka Sharma wishes Virat Kohli on first wedding anniversary
- Liverpool vs Napoli, Champions League preview: Live stream, TV listings & probable XIs
- IPL auctions: KKR seeks advice of fans on new players; these are the names the fans suggested