International Women's Day: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Beats Vidya Balan, Sonia Gandhi to Top Google's Most Searched List
This fashion designer strongly believes in reviving dying Indian craftsmanship and use of traditional fabrics such as the Mysore silk. In working towards this, designer Rooh Afza incorporates desi materials and artisanship in her collections. Rooh Afza’s elegant Indian wear boasts of designer six yards, Indo-western lehengas and embellished anarkalis. Playing the stylish showstopper to [...]
Mar 8, 2014
'The Young And The Restless' Recap, Spoilers : Chloe May Go to Mental Hospital, Adam Newman to Return, Will it Be Michael Muhney?
Box Office Collection: 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects' Earns ₹30 Crore in 1 Week; 'Gunday' Completes 21 Days
Mumbai, March 07 (ANI): The showman of Bollywood, Subhash Ghai, is back to direction after a gap of more than five years with the movie 'Kaanchi - The Unbreakable', a musical drama that revolves around the story of a woman who fights against injustice in the country. With this movie the director has launched a new face - Mishti - who plays the protagonist, a bold village girl who courageously takes up the fight against power and injustice. Ghai, known for films like 'Karz', 'Hero', 'Karma', 'Ram-Lakhan', 'Meri Jung', 'Saudagar', 'Khalanayak', 'Pardes' and 'Taal' is pinning high hopes on his forthcoming film. The poster of the Hindi film was unveiled on March 06 and is already building a lot of anticipation among critics and movie lovers.
Mar 7, 2014
- Rhea Chakraborty on Sushant Singh Rajput: 30 days of losing you but a lifetime of loving you
- Vanitha Vijayakumar on cyberbullying: These grave crimes should be timely punished
- Shekhar Suman questions film fraternity's silence over Sushant's death, urges people to raise their voice
- Sara Ali Khan's driver is Covid positive; Pataudi family, other staff test negative
- John Travolta's wife Kelly Preston dies of breast cancer