New Delhi, Oct 13 (ANI): A majestic ambience, beautiful lights, aromatic flowers and the live music by singer Shubha Mudgal took everyone into different world, as well-renowned designer Rohit Bal with his Kashmir-inspired collection brought the curtains down on a fashion week in New Delhi. The show started with models making their way from the Quila Khan tomb to the ramp. The collection saw a heavy use of fabrics like Chanderi, Velvet, Matka Silk embossed with elegant embroidery. Actor Arjun Rampal, set the ramp ablaze when he walked the runway in Rohit's designed attire. Rohit Bal, was greeted with a standing ovation, which left him in happy tears. He was overwhelmed with the outstanding response that his show received.
Oct 13, 2014
New Delhi, Oct 13 (ANI): Chris Martin recently met Jennifer Lawrence's mother and the actress' parents seems to like the Coldplay front man. Lawrence's grandmother, Carolyn Koch, told a leading publication that the 24-year-old actress' mother flew to Los Angeles to meet Martin and the singer may be invited over for Christmas dinner. Koch added that the family was getting so big that they might have to split up for gatherings.
Oct 13, 2014
- Ex-girlfriend about Kapil Sharma: He has suicidal thoughts, not the same man he was a year ago (Throwback)
- Bigg Boss Kannada 7 grand launch live: Here is the complete list of contestants [Photos]
- Kapil Sharma Show: Kapil Sharma catches Archana Puran Singh 'red-handed'!
- Bigil trailer: From Shah Rukh Khan to Kajal, here is how celebs responded to the clip from Vijay film
- This is how Kapil Sharma is gearing up to welcome his first child