SRK’s Happy New Year may have already crossed the 100 Crore mark at the box office but the twitteratti are clearly not impressed. A number of users took to the microblogging site to express their displeasure by sarcastically tweeting about the film with the hashtag #HNYBestFilmEver. Watch the video for the full scoop!
Oct 27, 2014
Repercussions of Kristen Stewart-Rupert Sanders Affair: Actress' Friends Avoiding Her and Career Going Nowhere?
First Look: Priyanka Chopra's Traditional Outfit in Ranveer-Deepika's 'Bajirao Mastani' Leaked [PHOTO]
'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Episode 4 Spoilers: Beth Returns, Andrew Lincoln on Rick's Turning Point
Happy New Year which stars Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone in lead roles may have opened to mix reviews on its release day but, if box office collection are considered, the film has had a record breaking opening. The film has managed to collect Rs 44.97 crore on the opening day. While so far Aamir Khan’s Dhoom 3 was being hailed as the highest opener, Happy New Year has surpassed its collections way beyond.
Oct 27, 2014
'Happy New Year' Opening Weekend Box Office Collection: Shah Rukh's Film Registers Solid 3 Days; Beats 'Dhoom 3' Again
India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television1 hour ago
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Indian Motorcycle launches FTR 1200 S street tracker at Rs 14.99 lakh
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS selling with benefits of up to Rs 70,000 in India
- Salman Khan brutally trolled for turning Anant Ambani's background dancer at Isha Ambani's sangeet ceremony
- Ivanukku Engeyo Macham Irukku full movie leaked: Will 'free download' affect the movie at box office?
- 2.0 12-day box office collection: Tamil Nadu - Shankar's film unlikely to shatter Vijay's Sarkar record
- Angelina Jolie had an 'emotional collapse' after signing the custody agreement?
- Prince Harry overly protective of Meghan Markle because he couldn't do the same for Princess Diana?