1,000 Weeks of 'DDLJ': After 'Comedy Nights with Kapil', Shah Rukh Khan to Romance Kajol at Maratha Mandir
New Delhi, Dec 07 (ANI): Veteran Bollywood Actor Dilip Kumar has been admitted to Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai. He was admitted after he complained of cold and cough and is being treated for the same. Kumar had also been admitted to the hospital earlier for routine check-ups and is reported to be stable now.
Dec 7, 2014
Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Jacqueline Fernandez Snapped at 'Got Talent World Stage Live' Event [PHOTOS]
'Bigg Boss 8': Sonali Challenges Upen to Kiss Her, Salman Says Nobody Interested in Locking Lips with Her
'Bigg Boss 8': No Eviction this Week, Puneet, Dimpy and Sonali are Safe; 'Weekend ka Vaar' with Salman Live Streaming Information
- Prateik Babbar, wife Sanya Sagar go topless on Instagram; couple gets brutally trolled
- Did you know Katrina Kaif and Gulshan Grover practiced their intimate scene in Boom multiple times?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: #UnSubscribeSonyTV trends with the amounting pressure on Sidhu's removal
- Pulwama attack: Kangana Ranaut faces severe backlash for labelling Shabana Azmi 'anti-national'
- Oru Adaar Love full Telugu movie leaked online: Free download to affect Lovers Day box office collection