Actor Jayaram Celebrates Birthday at Location of Son Kalidas' Debut Movie 'Oru Pakka Kathai' [PHOTOS]
'The Voice' Season 7 Semi-Finals Shocking Results: Chris, Craig and Matt Enter Finals; Taylor, Damien Temporarily Out
EVARA Platinum Blessings the much awaited foray of platinum in the bridal jewellery segment in the style capital of India Mumbai. Introduced with an exquisite range of jewellery for men and women. Actress Amrita Puri and fashion model Smaran Sahu were unveiled it.
Dec 10, 2014
Mumbai, Dec 10 (ANI): Bollywood love-epic Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, the longest running film in India's showbiz Mumbai city, is all set to complete 1000 glorious weeks on Friday. The film starring super hero Shah Rukh Khan in the lead paired opposite Bollywood actress Kajol had made movie buffs go crazy by portraying fairytale romance and confronting traditional ideologies. The movie was released in October 1995. Movie buffs are excited about the successful run of the film since 1995. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge was written and directed by Aditya Chopra and produced by late veteran producer-director Yash Chopra.
Dec 10, 2014
- Total Dhamaal movie review: This is what critics say about Ajay Devgn's multi-starrer film
- Total Dhamaal movie review and rating by audience: Ajay Devgn's film makes good noise
- NTR: Mahanayakudu movie review: Live viewers' response from premieres
- Arbaaz Khan – Malaika Arora divorce: This is how their son Arhaan reacted!
- Salman Khan takes potshot at Katrina Kaif for dating Ranbir Kapoor [Throwback video]