Will Steroline Ever Happen in 'The Vampire Diaries'? Caroline Dries Reveals Issue in Bringing Stefan and Caroline Together
Mumbai, Dec 11 (ANI): Veteran Actor Dilip Kumar, who was being treated at Lilavati Hospital for pneumonia, is doing fine now and was discharged on Thursday. Kumar was suffering from pneumonia, cough and cold and is now doing fine. Kumar will be celebrating his 92nd birthday today among family members. The actor's wife and veteran actress Saira Banu has planned a small dinner for the special day.
Dec 11, 2014
Priyadarshan's 'Aamayum Muyalum' Trailer Released, Resembles Bollywood Movie 'Malamaal Weekly' [VIDEO]
EZTV.it, Pirate Bay Really Dead? Here Are Your Best Alternatives For Streaming, Downloading Free TV Shows
'Tevar' Promotions: Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha Get Surprise at Radio Mirchi Studio [PHOTOS+VIDEOS]
- Throwback: She moved on and so did I, Yuvraj Singh on break-up with Deepika Padukone
- Kodathi Samaksham Balan Vakeel review and rating by audience: Live updates
- Kim Kardashian escapes wardrobe malfunction with this risky expose dress, barely covers her assets
- Arbaaz Khan – Malaika Arora divorce: This is how their son Arhaan reacted!
- Abhishek Bachchan to Jimmy Shergill: 5 Celebs who have been failed by Bollywood!