New Delhi, Oct 13 (ANI): A majestic ambience, beautiful lights, aromatic flowers and the live music by singer Shubha Mudgal took everyone into different world, as well-renowned designer Rohit Bal with his Kashmir-inspired collection brought the curtains down on a fashion week in New Delhi. The show started with models making their way from the Quila Khan tomb to the ramp. The collection saw a heavy use of fabrics like Chanderi, Velvet, Matka Silk embossed with elegant embroidery. Actor Arjun Rampal, set the ramp ablaze when he walked the runway in Rohit's designed attire. Rohit Bal, was greeted with a standing ovation, which left him in happy tears. He was overwhelmed with the outstanding response that his show received.
Oct 13, 2014
New Delhi, Oct 13 (ANI): Chris Martin recently met Jennifer Lawrence's mother and the actress' parents seems to like the Coldplay front man. Lawrence's grandmother, Carolyn Koch, told a leading publication that the 24-year-old actress' mother flew to Los Angeles to meet Martin and the singer may be invited over for Christmas dinner. Koch added that the family was getting so big that they might have to split up for gatherings.
Oct 13, 2014
5 hours ago
- India vs West Indies: Shimron Hetmeyer scores hundred to hand hosts a tough chase
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Delhi sees a dramatic dip in murders and thefts; police claim a 20-75% drop in crime rate
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- Badhai Ho full movie with HD quality print leaked online, free download to affect film's collection
- Alisha Chinai: Every word said and written about Anu Malik is true
- Sandakozhi 2 full movie leaked online: Will illegal downloads affect Vishal's film at box office?
- Live: Bigg Boss Kannada 6: These are the contestants taking part in Sudeep-hosted show [Complete List]
- The Villain box office collection: Sudeep-Shivanna's film ends its 4-day weekend on high note