New Delhi, Jan 31 (ANI): Kanye West has admitted that his marriage with wife Kim Kardashian and their daughter North West has made him a better person, while appearing on Ellen DeGeneres Show. He revealed that he has learned to compromise more than before, and he thinks that he has turned out to be a better person after Kardashian and little West came in his life, a web portal reported. He added that it makes him feel so good that he has someone at his house to be waiting for him. He also shared that earlier he use to get jump into tiffs with people and was taken negatively, but now he was more cautious as he has his family to protect too. He also confirmed the news that the couple was planning to have a younger sibling for North.
Jan 31, 2015
Colombian artist Fernando Botero, famed for his paintings and sculptures of voluptuous forms, inaugurates his "Train of Culture" -- a metro train he designed with paintings celebrating the circus -- in his hometown of Medellin. Duration: 00:59
Jan 31, 2015
Director Venkat Prabhu Shares Behind-the-Scenes Pictures from the Set of Suriya Starrer 'Masss' [PHOTOS]
Box Office Collection: 'PK' to Release in China; Will Aamir's Film Repeat the Success of '3 Idiots' and 'Dhoom 3'?
13 hours ago
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Cricket live stream, TV listings and preview
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Team news, probable playing XI and pitch conditions
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- Odiyan review from overseas: Live viewers response
- Actress Gayathri Arun gives befitting reply to pervert for offering Rs 2 lakh per night
- Mohanlal's Odiyan release in trouble as BJP calls for hartal in Kerala
- Kerala hartal: Mohanlal's 'Odiyan' to have usual shows amid BJP threats
- Ali Asgar: I was molested, drunkards put their hands on my chest, pinched my butt