After the release of Dolly Ki Doli, Sonam Kapoor has been working so hard shooting for her next film ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ that the work took toll voer her and the actress fell ill. She was hospitalised about three days ago after suffering from respiratory infection on the sets of 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' at ND Studio in Karjat.
Feb 10, 2015
Sunny Leone's 'Ek Paheli Leela' Trailer Crosses 8.2 Million Mark; 'Action Jackson', 'PK' and Other Bollywood Viral Trailers [VIDEOS]
'Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu 2': Ram Charan, Tamannaah, Sania Mirza Appear on Nagarjuna's TV Show [PHOTOS+VIDEO]
13 hours ago
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Cricket live stream, TV listings and preview
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Team news, probable playing XI and pitch conditions
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- Odiyan review from overseas: Live viewers response
- Actress Gayathri Arun gives befitting reply to pervert for offering Rs 2 lakh per night
- Mohanlal's Odiyan release in trouble as BJP calls for hartal in Kerala
- Kerala hartal: Mohanlal's 'Odiyan' to have usual shows amid BJP threats
- Ali Asgar: I was molested, drunkards put their hands on my chest, pinched my butt