Cannes Film Festival 2015: Katrina Kaif Makes Her Grand Debut in Oscar De La Renta Dress; Shares Stage with Julianne Moore [PHOTOS]
Artist Yoko Onos career has spanned more than five decades and the Museum of Modern Art is celebrating her achievements with an exhibition of her early works, showing how her ideas influenced the development of art in New York in the 1960s.
May 13, 2015
'Lailaa O Lailaa': Five Reasons Why Mohanlal-Amala Paul Starrer is Likely to be a Box Office Success
- Prime Minister Probables: Mamata Banerjee wasted chances but Manmohan's return can't be ruled out
- Made in India: RBI unveils first-ever 'swadeshi' lavender-hued Rs 100 note
- Virat Kohli watch out! Stuart Broad reveals plan to trouble India captain in upcoming Tests
- Casting couch: Sri Reddy explains how actors, directors lure girls into bed in exchange of better roles
- Kadaikutty Singam full movie leaked online: Will 'free download' affect the movie at the box office?
- Lover Telugu movie review, rating by audience: Live updates
- Mission: Impossible – Fallout India release date confirmed
- The Flash Season 5 spoilers: Barry Allen's next villain revealed in leaked photos
- Dhadak movie review and rating by audience: Live updates