Entertainment editor Toyin Owoseje rounds up the celebrity stories of the week.
Nov 25, 2015
Forbes has released a list of this years biggest movie flops, and leading the pack was Bill Murrays critically panned comedy Rock the Kasbah. The film, which follows a recording agent who takes his client and business to Afghanistan, grossed $2.9m (Â£1.92m) on an estimated $15m production budget. At number two, Sean Penns The Gunman failed to bring in the crowds in March. With a $40m budget, it only collected $10.7m in box office receipts.
Nov 25, 2015
5 hours ago
- Karnataka: Woman thrashes bank manager for demanding sexual favours for loan [Video]
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- Vada Chennai full movie leaked: The full movie out on Tamil Rockers and other torrent sites for 'free download'
- The Villain Movie Review by Audience: Live Updates
- Sandakozhi 2 movie review by audience: Live updates
- How Diandra Soares retaliated Suhel Seth's sexual assault: 'Bit his tongue, squeezed his b*lls hard'
- Pandem Kodi 2 movie review and rating by audience: Live updates