The upcoming Star Wars film The Force Awakens, has inspired ten designers to create looks inspired by characters of the latest installment. Disney Consumer Products and US department store Bloomingdales commissioned designers, including Diane von Furstenberg, Giles Deacon, Opening Ceremony and Todd Synder for the event which will benefit Child Mind Institute. For Synder, who is a long-time fan of the film franchise, the project was both fun and easy with it being the first movie he saw as a child.
Dec 3, 2015
- Delhi hotel brawl case: BSP leader's son Ashish Pandey surrenders after video goes viral
- Karnataka: Woman thrashes bank manager for demanding sexual favours for loan [Video]
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Sandakozhi 2 leaked online: Tamil Rockers and other torrent sites let users download full movie for free
- Selena Gomez went 'into hiding' after Justin Bieber married Hailey Baldwin
- Vada Chennai full movie leaked: The full movie out on Tamil Rockers and other torrent sites for 'free download'
- Hello Guru Prema Kosame full movie leaked online: Free download to affect its box office collection
- Sony TV mum on sacking Anu Malik from Indian Idol show post sexual harassment allegations