Afghanistan: Thousands protest in Kabul against Isis beheading of 7 Hazaras, including women and child
A South Carolina college was placed on lockdown on Monday night (9 November) after a fatal shooting on campus, according to NBC. Spartanburg Methodist College did not describe the shooting, but told students to go to their residence hall rooms and stay there until further notice.
Nov 10, 2015
CCTV footage shows man taking laptop used at boys funeral in Hammersmith and Fulham
Nov 10, 2015
Afghanistan: Taliban executes Isis militants for beheading Hazara Muslims, including women and child
- Back to School offer: OnePlus 6 now becomes more affordable for college students in India
- Meghan Markle plans to return to United States with Prince Harry in 2019
- Meghan Markle, Kate Middleton's 'Royal Wedding Photo' goes viral on social media
- 99-million-year-old baby snake fossil found, sheds light into lost world [Video]
- US offers India top of the line MQ-9 Reaper armed drones
- Threats of converting to Islam forced us to come to India: Afghan Sikhs
- Newly-wed wife thrashes husband for having extra-marital affair [VIDEO]
- Werewolf monster spotted in Tennessee woods terrifies eyewitness
- Donald Trump, Kim Jong Un and Moon Jae-in trilateral summit on the cards?