Another judicial twist in the Dominique Strauss-Kahn case. The former IMF chief walked out of court on Tuesday after a French prosecutor asked for an acquittal of Strass-Kahn's pimping charge.
Feb 18, 2015
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Reliance Retail bid for UK-based Chinese toy chain Hamleys to help global foray
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?