Shares of Etsy, an online marketplace for handmade goods and craft supplies, more than doubled in their debut on 16 April, valuing the company at about $3.88bn (£2.59bn).
Apr 17, 2015
Has a rush to buy up oil and gas companies just started?
Apr 14, 2015
- Will US Fed take Digital India's help on Google cue and replicate UPI system?
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?
- Infosys row: Company says not aware of any fresh lawsuit
- Maruti U-turn may put India's plan to ease out diesel vehicles on reverse gear
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report