Nevada has given Daimler AG, the worlds biggest truck maker, the go-ahead to test its self-driving heavy freight truck for the first time on the open road in ordinary traffic, the two sides announced on Tuesday (6 May).
May 7, 2015
Apple and Microsoft have been slugging it out for the crown for worlds most valuable firm since the dawn of the millennium.
May 6, 2015
Infosys Asks West Bengal Govt to Accord SEZ Status to its Proposed Centre or Return ₹75 Crore Paid For Land
Staff at western Victoria hospital said koala looked very relaxed as he wandered around the wards.
May 5, 2015
Cognizant Bucks India IT Slowdown Trend, Posts 20% Revenue Growth in Q1; Raises Revenue Guidance for 2015
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?
- Will US Fed take Digital India's help on Google cue and replicate UPI system?
- Infosys row: Company says not aware of any fresh lawsuit
- Maruti U-turn may put India's plan to ease out diesel vehicles on reverse gear
- SoftBank-backed Paytm raises $660 million from Alibaba arm Alipay, others