A $250m (Â£177m) grant from Silicon Valley billionaire Sean Parker, announced on 13 April, aims to speed development of more effective cancer treatments by fostering collaboration among leading researchers in the field. The Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy will include over 40 laboratories and more than 300 researchers from six key cancer centres.
Apr 14, 2016
Facebook said on 12 April it will allow developers to build chatbots inside its Messenger app to enable users to communicate with businesses directly in its latest effort to dominate enterprise transactions and customer service. The chatbots expedite Facebooks moves to build out Messenger as the go-to place for users to contact businesses rather than through third-party websites.
Apr 13, 2016
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Reliance Retail bid for UK-based Chinese toy chain Hamleys to help global foray
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?