TCS Q4 net profit rises 64.4%, revenues up 17.5%; treats $940 million fine as 'contingent liability'
TCS says no IP infringement in Epic Systems case, to appeal $940 million fine in the trade secret case
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes
- Good Friday break for equities, forex, commodities, and bond markets