Uber, Standard Chartered Bank announce cash-back for rides in India, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Vietnam and Indonesia
Haiti, one of the poorest countries in the world, was battered by Hurricane Matthew, the strongest storm over the Atlantic since 2007. Matthew made landfall in Haiti on 4 October. The countrys death toll is over 1,000. To compound the impact of the disaster, Cholera has broken out – a bacterial disease spread by contaminated water.
Oct 10, 2016
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Reliance Retail bid for UK-based Chinese toy chain Hamleys to help global foray
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?