Aurobindo Pharma acquires Portugal-based Generis for Rs 970 crore; gets USFDA nod for anti-epileptic drug
2G spectrum scam: SC threatens to take away Aircel 2G spectrum, licence over absence of Maxis bosses
A new study has revealed that in humans, the part of the brain that’s responsible for face recognition continues to grow into adulthood. The results are surprising, since brain development is largely thought to involve synaptic pruning, rather than growth.
Jan 6, 2017
- Maruti U-turn may put India's plan to ease out diesel vehicles on reverse gear
- Infosys row: Company says not aware of any fresh lawsuit
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?
- Trump's December 15 China tariffs threaten a long list of Christmas favourites
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report