Celebrities and stars of cinema hit the red carpet as the 68th Cannes Film Festival officially opened on Wednesday (13 May).
May 14, 2015
Divyanka Tripathi-Karan Patel's 'Yeh Hai Mohabbatein to be Made into a Movie; Aly Goni Shares Trailers [PHOTOS]
Cannes 2015: Worst Appearances of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor, Vidya Balan, Mallika Sherawat [PHOTOS]
Cannes Film Festival 2015: Katrina Kaif Makes Her Grand Debut in Oscar De La Renta Dress; Shares Stage with Julianne Moore [PHOTOS]
Artist Yoko Onos career has spanned more than five decades and the Museum of Modern Art is celebrating her achievements with an exhibition of her early works, showing how her ideas influenced the development of art in New York in the 1960s.
May 13, 2015
'American Idol' XIV 2015 Finale Live: Who Will be Declared Winner - Nick Fradiani or Clark Beckham? Where to Watch Live
Entertainment editor Toyin Owoseje rounds up the celebrity stories of the week.
May 13, 2015
Cannes 2015: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to Reveal First Look of 'Jazbaa' in the Presence of Salma Hayek, Adèle, Others
- Shweta Bachchan brutally roasts son Agastya for his comment on Abhishek Bachchan
- KGF Ram on Sanjay Dutt's character: 'If Garuda was cruel, Adheera's character is the cruelest'
- Rakul Preet Singh takes part in insider-outsider debate; this is her stand on nepotism
- Meaning of the song matters, rest is trivial: Kavita Seth [Exclusive]
- 'Hinduphobic', 'Boycott': Alia Bhatt's Sadak 2 trailer receives massive hate before release