The new Compass is expected to be launched in India in August this year with a price tag of around Rs. 18 lakh.
Jun 19, 2017
Latest Auto news
New Volkswagen Polo is offered in six trims viz the existing Trendline, Comfortline and Highline along with the newly introduced Beats edition, R-line and top-of-the-line GTI.
Jun 16, 2017
'Operation Lotus' in Rajasthan: Ashok Gehlot alleges BJP trying to topple govt, MLAs offered Rs 15 cr22 hours ago
- Dwarka residents stage demonstration against construction of 6 lane highway
- BJP leader calls PM Modi, Yogi, MP CM 'blots on society': Watch
- How Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen defied odds, added $3.13bn revenue in Q2
- Virgin Bhanupriya actor Rumana Molla: I have stood up for myself when I felt things were not right [Exclusive]
- Just Married: Wedding Cars — A classic replica, a cab, or a real Jeep
- Benelli Imperiale 400 BS6 launched: No bhp/Nm drop; EXCLUSIVE Q&A with Benelli
- Tesla 3's India launch 'should be hopefully soon', Elon Musk says
- Renault Kwid 1.0 RXL launched at Rs 4.16 lakh: Features, variants, everything you need to know
- Honda XBlade BS6 launched: Best-in-class torque output of 14.7 Nm and more!