Latest Auto news
The Sweptail was sold for $12.8 million, approximately Rs. 84 crore, making it the world's most expensive car.
May 29, 2017
Meet cost prohibitive Rolls-Royce Sweptail; the culmination of a customer's coachbuilt dream [PHOTOS]
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets
- Rajasthan Assembly election: Congress set to form govt with majority, says Sachin Pilot
- India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television
- Chhattisgarh landslide: How did BJP lose their seat of power after three straight terms?
- Mahindra Alturas G4 off to a good start; premium SUV's accessories revealed
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- 2019 Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted; to get Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), cosmetic updates
- Jeep Compass Trailhawk India launch; more details of off-road special variant out
- Honda X-Blade ABS launched at Rs 87,776; priced on par with rival Suzuki Gixxer ABS