Latest Auto news
The Sweptail was sold for $12.8 million, approximately Rs. 84 crore, making it the world's most expensive car.
May 29, 2017
Meet cost prohibitive Rolls-Royce Sweptail; the culmination of a customer's coachbuilt dream [PHOTOS]
Jorge Sampaoli steps down as Argentina coach following disastrous World Cup campaign, potential replacements revealed1 hour ago
- 'Congress is a Muslim party': Did minority cell's Nadeem Javed just confirm Rahul's statement?
- It's confirmed! Xiaomi Mi A2 Android One series launching in Madrid this month
- Pussy Riot: Meet the protest-art group who claim responsibility for pitch invasion at World Cup final
- WhatsApp's new features give fewer reasons to open app: All you need to know
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Juventus move irks Fiat Chrysler workers in Italy; call for strike
- Tata H5X confirmed as Harrier SUV in 2019; what about the 45X concept?
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift likely to be launched on August 6 in India
- Want extra power for TVS Apache RR 310? Akrapovic has launched racing silencer
- Jeep Compass Trailhawk edition India launch postponed: Report