Science & Health
NASA Astronaut Randy Bresnik shared a video taken from his favorite window at the International Space Station orbiting above the Sea of Japan on November 29. The time-lapse video shows lightning strikes, city lights and fishing boats.
Nov 30, 2017
'Potentially hazardous' asteroid will make its closet pass by earth in over 4 decades, NASA confirms
Astronaut Randy Bresnik took a moment to take in the astonishing view of earth from the international space station.Bresnik was conducting a 6 hour space walk with flight engineer Joe Acaba to perform maintenance on the station.They have been at the space station since July and are conducting 250 scientific experiments.
Nov 28, 2017
Human colonisation of Mars: Here's the next step taken by Budweiser to be the first beer on the Red Planet
Nasa has developed a tire called "Spring Tire" that is made from nickel titanium, a shape memory alloy.
Nov 27, 2017
A fast-moving, brightly burning object flew across the sky above Heathrow Airport on 19 November. The flashing object appeared just ahead of a passenger jet approaching the airport. A video of this event is now going viral on social media.
Nov 22, 2017
Engineers at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory put together a drone race to find which is faster – a drone operated by a human or one operated by artificial intelligence.
Nov 22, 2017
- Fly like a Superman: Hilarious video shows cosmonaut riding on a vacuum cleaner through the space station
- Heard of 'bionic vagina'? Made from a pig's intestine, it offers hope to patients with vaginal disorders
- Breakthrough in restoring vision: Genes from algae could cure blindness
- No more scars: There might soon be a way to heal wounds without leaving a mark
- Stateless boxing champion facing deportation to Nigeria begs Home Office: I am only a human being