China's People's Daily said that the Indian Army was evacuating the residents from the Nathang village, but the army said that they have not ordered any evacuation and do not plan to do so.
Aug 11, 2017
The separation triggered one of the biggest migrations ever seen, and resulted in violence, rape and looting.
Aug 11, 2017
Mamata's Republic? Bengal CM disallows state bureaucrats to hear PM Modi's Quit India anniversary speech
A breeder keeping 73 dogs in inhumane conditions in Gunnedah, Australia has been fined more than $130,000. The dogs were suffering from ear infections, gut parasites, conjunctivitis, eye conditions and emaciation. 31 of the koolie dogs were seized by RSPCA New South Wales on one day and others were seized after conditions for the dogs did not improve. Breeder Leith Gatenby was convicted of nine offences and had to rehome the remaining dogs.
Aug 10, 2017
- Rafael Nadal has played through constant pain since 2005, says Toni Nadal
- Manchester City didn't want to face Liverpool in Champions League quarters: Klopp
- Mohammed Shami wants Hasin Jahan's allegations to be probed
- Hasin Jahan's domestic violence allegations unlikely to affect Mohammed Shami's India career
- Man kills self, asks parents to get wife married to her lover
- Air conditioner mechanic posing as doctor arrested after student dies in ambulance
- Student kills himself while on WhatsApp video call with girlfriend
- Woman swims naked in ice-cold water to look younger
- Woman's head chopped off with sword because she went out to work