Science & Health
From jungles in the tropics to Antarctica’s Southern Ocean, the most diverse parts of the planet are among the areas that climate change is transforming.
Feb 23, 2017
Can testosterone gel improve memory, correct anemia, increase bone density or prevent the growth of coronary artery plaque in older men with low testosterone levels? Four new studies in JAMA and JAMA Internal Medicine found improvement in some of these measures.
Feb 22, 2017
These five exoplanets are prime candidates to potentially support life. They are very likely to be rocky, and orbit in the conservative estimates for the habitable zones of their host stars. It is important to note that just because these planets are in the habitable zone, it does not necessarily mean they are home to lifeforms. Further observations will be needed to determine this for sure.
Feb 21, 2017
NASA is about to reveal a discovery made beyond our solar system: Here's when and where you can watch it LIVE!
Barren Island volcano erupts again: Here's all you need to know about the only active volcano in India
59 minutes ago
- Breakthrough in restoring vision: Genes from algae could cure blindness
- Guys! Do you know about rare post-orgasm sickness POIS?
- Dear ladies, beware! These common cosmetic products may lead to pregnancy complications
- Fact or fad? Researchers reveal whether gluten-free food is healthy or not
- Meteor explosion in Michigan: Meteorite hunter discovers 3 space rock pieces that are the size of pecan