Articles by Vanilla Sharma
Shoe hound, writer, over-thinker who digs books, love, life and fashion. A real-world Monica Geller and Harvey Specter lover, when not fixing news copies at her current gig, she uses her time to spruce up a thing called blog.
IT Layoffs: Cognizant opens up about 'voluntary separation offer,' says beneficial to new generation of employees
From pinstripe suit to traditional hats, Narendra Modi is a politician who is also defining style [PHOTOS]
Shocking! 1.5 million students' confidential data leaked; up for sale online for around Rs 60k, says report
The story of a transgender woman gangraped and burnt with acid by a diabolical man who claimed to be in love with her
Touch me not? Melania refuses to hold hands with Donald Trump; swats his hand away in Tel Aviv [VIDEO]
Delhi High Court raps CBSE for decision to scrap grace marks policy; labels it 'unfair and irresponsible'
- The Shell Eco-Marathon: Where students race against the fuel gauge, not the stopwatch
- 7th Pay Commission: Good news for Central government employees, allowance hike deadline set for June 1
- NIFT, Senco Gold boost budding designers, new styles
- Saharanpur: Dalits now know the 'political' has failed them; have decided to do it themselves
- Dangal beats Baahubali 2 total worldwide box office collection, inches closer to Rs. 1,700 crore mark