Oct 1, 2015
Russian President Putin wins parliament vote to carry out airstrikes against Isis in Syria; Assad seeks 'military aid'
Congress asks MPs to donate month's salary, former MPs to dole out Rs 1 lakh each due to fund crunch
Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe has rejected calls from the UN to implement gay rights in his country. He said that upholding human rights is the obligation of all member states, but vehemently rejected the imposition of what he called new rights for gay marriage that have been advocated elsewhere in the world.
Sep 29, 2015
- 3 AIIMS doctors killed in accident on Yamuna Expressway
- 'Handsome' Chinese airport employee penalized after being compared to Song Joong-Ki
- RJD leader showers cash and makes obscene gestures at female performer [Video]
- Woman swims naked in ice-cold water to look younger
- Air conditioner mechanic posing as doctor arrested after student dies in ambulance