When the result should be 5 or 6-0 and it is 1-1, the happiness disappears, said Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho in a press conference after the game against Stoke City. Even though the manager explained he was happy with the performance of his players he could not hide his disappointment over the lost chance of winning some easy points. He continued saying, the players had already been disappointed with their performance at half time.
Oct 2, 2016
During a press conference ahead of the upcoming game against Manchester city Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino spoke about his interest in becoming the next England manager. Why not?, he said but immediately clarified that it was not his time yet to be either the new England manager or manager for the Argentinian national team. It is not my moment, Pochettino explained.
Oct 1, 2016
Speaking ahead of the game against Tottenham Hotspurs on Saturday, 2 October, Pep Guardiola called Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino one of the best managers in the world. The Manchester City manager continued talking about the impressive quality of the Hotspurs team and his expectations for the tough game on Sunday.
Oct 1, 2016
- Mohammed Shami's wife Hasin Jahan shares fresh set of WhatsApp screenshots [Photos]
- Mohammed Shami admits extramarital affairs, retains Rs 3 crore BCCI contract
- Shami gave Hasin Jahan lot of money on March 20, details revealed
- Mohammed Bhai, accused by Shami's wife Hasin Jahan of match-fixing, reveals details
- Hardik Pandya: FIR likely against India cricketer over 'derogatory' tweet on Ambedkar