Bitcoin and newer rivals like Ethereum and Litecoin have in recent times been fighting a losing battle against regulators.
Sep 15, 2017
Ministry of Corporate Affairs and CBDT to share data for carrying out scrutiny, inspection, investigation and prosecution.
Sep 14, 2017
Issues faced by companies include slow response of the GSTN portal, intermittent accessibility of the portal and errors popping up.
Sep 9, 2017
Surprisingly, revenue secretary Hasmukh Adhia, after the closure of the PMGKY window, had said the response had "not been so good."
Sep 7, 2017
- Higher recruitment, big salary hikes for employees in India this year: Report
- Relief for Pensioners as Government likely to double monthly minimum pension payments
- 41 foreign branches of state-owned banks reported losses: SBI tops the list
- How Air Arabia turned secondary airports into its primary success factor [VIDEO]
- Made-in-India train, with 160 kmph top speed, to run from June