The upcoming Star Wars film The Force Awakens, has inspired ten designers to create looks inspired by characters of the latest installment. Disney Consumer Products and US department store Bloomingdales commissioned designers, including Diane von Furstenberg, Giles Deacon, Opening Ceremony and Todd Synder for the event which will benefit Child Mind Institute. For Synder, who is a long-time fan of the film franchise, the project was both fun and easy with it being the first movie he saw as a child.
Dec 3, 2015
5 hours ago
- Swimsuit-clad Lisa Haydon flaunts her curves in a beach [Photos]
- Avengers: Infinity War – This Marvel superhero will dominate, Joe Russo confirms
- Shriya Saran marriage: Will she continue acting or quit films post wedding?
- Meghan Markle's topless photos leaked? Prince Harry's fiancée victimized by smut website
- Ihana Dhillon goes to watch Hate Story 4, gets mobbed by fans