Japan on Thursday, August 17, threw its weight behind India in its standoff with China over the Doklam region. Read to know more.
Aug 18, 2017
Chinese media organisations have been consistently accusing the Indian government and its military of intruding into Chinese territory.
Aug 17, 2017
Read to know how China and its media have softened their stand on the border conflict, and have gone from threatening India to now suggesting more sober solutions to the problem.
Aug 17, 2017
On the occasion of Independence Day, the Ministry of External Affairs announced that India will provide medical visas to all bona fide Pakistan patients. Read to know more.
Aug 16, 2017
India is in talks with Bangladesh and Myanmar about its plan to deport around 40,000 Rohingya Muslims it says are living in the country illegally.
Aug 12, 2017
The Islamic State group can still send funds to its supporters and motivate attacks in Europe and other countries despite military pressure and lack of revenue, UN experts said in a report.
Aug 11, 2017
- Reliance Jio offers 3GB data per day for Rs 149: Other prepaid offers for data hoggers
- Radhika Vemula dismisses 'cheque bounce' report but BJP's Piyush Goyal uses it to slam Congress-Muslim League
- Tupac Shakur and XXXTentacion were shot when they were in BMW? Twitter users draw similarities
- International Yoga Day 2018: Inspirational quotes and messages to share
- Glowing condom-like UFO appears in the skies of New Zealand; Spectators stunned
- Race 3 full HD movie leaked online, free download likely to affect worldwide box office collection
- Kiara Advani's masturbation video leaked: Clip from Lust Stories goes viral on social media [Video]
- Meet porn star Natalya Nemchinova, who is turning out to be Russia's hottest World Cup fan [Photos]
- Goli Soda 2 full movie leaked online: Will 'free download' affect the movie at box office?