This is how Gamora could be rescued from the soul stone; will Thanos sacrifice himself for his daughter?
The specialised white blood cells called macrophages are key to the body's immune system and they 'eat' molecules of a powerful hormone known as endothelin, which in turn leads to hypertension, found scientists.
Jan 17, 2019
Spider-man: Far From Home may signal a reset to the MCU; characters that turned to ash to be recast?
Nikki Bella shares details about all her dates with ex John Cena; does he know intimate details about Artem Chigvinstev?
- Hosting AFC Asian Cup 2022 will give us extra motivation, says Bala Devi
- Absolutely pathetic to drag Salman Khan's name into Sushant Singh Rajput's suicide case: Komal Nahta
- Kangana Ranaut attacks Taapsee Pannu over nepotism row; actress responds with silent Thappad
- Bengaluru school worsens parents nightmares; hikes fee, threatens de-enrolment
- 32 SSLC students in K'taka test COVID-19 positive; 80 quarantined