The Simla Agreement signed in 1972 by then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, who was Pakistan's President at that time, also said that Kashmir was a bilateral issue, thus ruling out third-party intervention.
12 days ago
Amid J&K tensions, UN chief urges India, Pak to exercise 'maximum restraint' on Kashmir, recalls Simla agreement
The International Court of Justice ruled in favour of India by 15 votes to 1.
Jul 17, 2019
The Pakistan government has shifted Masood Azhar from his residence in Bahawalpur to a safe house in the capital Islamabad.
May 2, 2019
China has repeatedly blocked India's bid to ban Azhar at the UN, citing lack of evidence against the man who was the mastermind behind the Mumbai terror attack.
Feb 15, 2019
India has made it clear to Pakistan that cross-border terrorism and talks cannot go hand-in-hand.
Jan 19, 2019
- Vodafone Idea names Ravinder Takkar as CEO after Balesh Sharma steps down
- Rishi Kapoor reveals how an American hotel staff mistook him for an ex-waiter
- Rohini's fans unhappy with her elimination from Bigg Boss Telugu season 3
- Can India top Vietnam in mobile phone exports to US as China trade war worsens?
- Mission Mangal actress Nithya Menen responds to body-shaming: Trolling hurts me, I do get upset