Tesla co-founder Elon Musk will net $50 billion if he meets several key performance milestones over the next decade, according to a filing published by the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on March 21.
Mar 22, 2018
Chinas first manned space station Tiangong-1 may crash land into the Earth. After launching in 2011, contact was lost with the module and a controlled re-entry is no longer possible.
Mar 8, 2018
SpaceX launches a satellite as big as a bus using Falcon 9, the rocket that marks its 50th flight milestone.
Mar 7, 2018
What is it with Elon Musk and flamethrowers? 10 things to know about The Boring Company's latest offering
Social media users were treated to a glowing light around SpaceXs Falcon 9. The rocket could be spotted from around California and parts of Arizona. Some of Twitter mistook the images for something caused by aliens or a missile from North Korea. The satellites are part of a series of satellite deliveries to update SpaceXs satellite network.
Dec 23, 2017
- Govt to decriminalise Income Tax Act, PMLA in a move to achieve '$5 trillion economy'
- Hina Khan says Salman is fond of her; calls Bigg Boss career's turning point
- All you need to know about Indian cricketers' earnings in a year
- Adulthood linked to lower amount of physical activity
- Zomato acquires Uber Eats India for Rs 2,485 crore; over 100 workers face job uncertainty