Reliance's mainstay refining and petrochemicals operations could be valued at $55-$60 billion in the gargantuan deal, fetching the Indian conglomerate around $10-$15 billion for the minority stake.
Apr 17, 2019
The funds will be used by the company to expand its data network and attract users from other companies and businesses.
Apr 15, 2019
The Mittal brothers had split their businesses in 1994. However, eldest brother Lakshmi Niwas chipped in with 16 billion rupees to help Pramod clear massive dues to STC.
Mar 26, 2019
In one of the quirks of destiny, while the wealth of Mukesh grew exponentially, Anil saw his riches dwindling over the years.
Mar 19, 2019
On Monday, RCom paid the Swedish company Rs 4.6 billion, which also received an additional Rs 30 million from the Supreme Court's registry that the Anil Ambani-led firm had deposited as penalty interest.
Mar 19, 2019
A 100% rally in Reliance's stock and a substantial decline in Amazon founder Jeff Bezos wealth, following divorce with wife MacKenzie, could make Ambani the richest person in the world.
Mar 6, 2019
Mukesh Ambani at 13th on global rich list, will the Reliance Industries chairman have world's richest title?
1 day ago
- Saudi oil giant Aramco announces world's largest IPO
- WATCH | Throwback: Shah Rukh Khan loses his cool, yells at Chandan Prabhakar on Kapil's show
- Google founders step down: What is net worth of Larry Page, Sergey Brin?
- Maruti Suzuki vehicle prices to increase from Jan 2020
- Krushna's harsh words against Kapil: 'He just gives one-liners, I do performances' [Throwback]