Article 35A gives the Jammu and Kashmir Legislature the right to decide who all are "permanent residents" of the state.
12 days ago
- Here's why breaking up Facebook won't address issues with content and security
- Sania Mirza explodes with rage after video of her and husband Shoaib Malik at hookah bar goes viral
- Akkineni Nagarjuna to host Bigg Boss Telugu season 3
- Will Etihad buy Jet cheap under insolvency process leaving lenders high and dry?
- Sofia Chaudry says I was sweaty and nervous to make eye contact with rapper Bohemia