Amid Gowda assuring the public that the Congress-JD(S) government is not facing any threat, two MLAs from the ruling party withdrew their support with immediate effect.
1 day ago
Army Day 2019: As nation pays tribute to brave soldiers, two women officers lead all-male contingents
Is Rajinikanth joining BJP? From Valentine's Day vandalism to 'beef lynching', Petta pushes his anti-right wing stand
The Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy says unemployment rate in the country shot up in the last year, hitting the highest level in 27 months in December 2018
8 days ago
The government had introduced the Rs 2,000 notes to arrest the cash shortage in economy following the demonetisation decision announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on November 8, 2016.
12 days ago
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- A guy tried to download Uri-The Surgical Strike full movie and what he got is beyond surprising [Video]
- Sachin Bansal gets on board Ola with Rs 150 cr investment; app now valued at Rs 4,090 cr
- Deepak Kalal beaten publicly in Delhi; entire incident runs live on YouTube [Video]
- Cheer for Vodafone Idea employees; salaries to be raised first time after 2017