The IIT-Bombay students said that they will not carry out protests or stop the Prime Minister from entering the campus. However, they do have certain questions that they wanted to raise to PM Modi.
8 days ago
IIT-Bombay students 'question Modi's silence', oppose invitation sent to PM for convocation ceremony
PM Modi hailed as 'most influential statesman of modern India'; But is Modi-fication really working?
In his first call to Pakistan's PM-elect, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi reiterated his vision of peace and development in the entire neighbourhood, as he congratulated Imran Khan on winning the elections.
18 days ago
Kangana Ranaut not only spoke in support of PM Narendra Modi, praising his leadership, but also yet again took a jibe at nepotism.
20 days ago
Citizenship and illegal migration are volatile issues in tea-growing and oil-rich Assam, home to more than 32 million people, about a third of whom are Muslims.
26 days ago
After shocking the nation with his hug, Rahul Gandhi has become an internet sensation with Twitter erupting in memes. Amul decided to jump in as well, while actress Priya Prakash, popularly known as the winking girl, also commented on the latest wink.
28 days ago
The no-confidence motion was put to a vote after a 12-hour debate. The ruling NDA won 325 votes.
28 days ago
- Spiritual guru behind downfall of Fortis' Singh brothers?
- Delhi man tries to snatch CISF personnel's pistol during a fight; causes security scare near IGI airport
- Mamata Banerjee alleges 25 lakh Hindus left out of Assam NRC, targets Amit Shah over his parents' citizenship
- Meet Smitha V Crishna, India's richest woman!
- Mumbai gang sold over 300 kids to US buyers at Rs 45 lakh each; kingpin arrested